Impressum, Legal, Timeline
Last Update: 2019-12-22
All rights reserved. Referring to site contents is allowed, even invited.
Quoting of extended sections from any post or page only with explicit permission by the author.
The rights for images from external sources remains with the respective copyright holder. All rights for the author’s own photographs remain reserved; reusing (copying, downloading, archiving) any such pictures only with explicit permission by the author.
The author assumes no responsibility for external contents referred to in this blog.
- 2011-07-07: Blog started on blogspot.com (i.e., Google / Blogger)
- 2013-07-25: Blog post #101 (and 30,000 blog views total)
- 2014-10-24: Started WordPress-based blog site.
- 2014-10-24 – 2014-11-13: Transfer of existing blog posts from Blogger to WordPress
- 2014-10-26: Production at the Blogger site stopped after 154 posts.
- 2014-11-13: Completed transfer of blog posts from Blogger to WordPress (@ original posting date). Re-routing traffic to new site.
- 2014-11-23: Genuine blog publishing on WordPress started.
- 2016-03: Initial blog site at Blogger closed (@ 74,000 page views).
- 2016-06-16 – 2016-10-14: All blog posts thoroughly checked & revised for better readability (syntax/language, structuring/subtitles, paragraphs, etc.).
- 2018-12-23: Revised typography (Font type and sizes, etc.)
- 2019-01-16: Revised title / header layout for blog posts
- 2019-04-04: Started adding short summaries in German (and occasionally other languages) near the top of new blog posts. Retrofitting older posts is a work in progress.
- 2019-06-06: Blog post #500 (>193,000 page views since 2011, >1.4 million words)
- 2019-06 – 2019-09: Extensive blog maintenance. All blog posts now reworked for block editor (no general changes in layout / functionality). Adding post outlines at the top, where appropriate (work still in progress). Continuing to retrofit short summaries in German (particularly in concert reviews).
- 2019-11-05 – 2019-11-25: Reworked front pages (more focus on content), simplified main menu, fine-tuning in typography (with adjustments for mobile platforms, etc.). At the same time, the header pics have been resized and redesigned, such that the focus is on the content, rather than on colorful decoration.