- Primarily, I wish to thank all visitors / readers: I’m amazed to see how many people keep visiting my blog, even in periods when I haven’t posted many new articles — the number of visits is a great motivator for upcoming blog posts!
- I also would like to thank readers who made comments to blog posts, and/or who stay in contact with me via channels such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Thanks for the people at Bachtrack.com for getting me into concert reviewing — my blog would look entirely different without that,
- The concert reviewing led to several, extremely inspiring and stimulating contacts with artists—I’m infinitely grateful for each one of these encounters: they have boosted my motivation in the area of concert reviews.
- Thanks to my daughter Deborah — she has been the initial trigger for getting me started in blogging, back in 2011.
- Thanks to Deborah, as well as to my wife Lea, who have helped with comments and with reviewing posts.
- Also, many thanks to Deborah for motivating me to switch to WordPress as blogging platform, and to Lea for supporting me in the transition, and all the subsequent work on the site