Last updated: 2021-05-14
Comments are welcome as long as they refer to the contents of this blog.
- Visibility: once approved, comments are public and will be visible to all visitors. For personal messages to the author please use the Contact form / page.
- Moderation: for reasons of security (spam protection), all comments are moderated. In other words: comments require prior approval by the author. Therefore, for any given visitor, the appearance of the first comment may be delayed.
- Placement: in case a comment submission appears mis-placed, the editor takes the freedom to move approved comments to a suitable spot.
- Netiquette: Comments not related to this blog, also comments with insulting or otherwise offending content will be rejected / suppressed.
- Spam: (advertisements, comments luring readers into commercial, abusive or offending sites, etc.) are deleted immediately and without notice and further inspection.
Due to limitations with the “Like” option in the present setup, this feature has been disabled. Instead, a “Rating” option has been added.
- Post and Page Ratings: Most pages and blog posts have a “Rating” option, allowing visitors to rate a post of page in a range of 1 – 5 stars. Range: ★ is the lowest rating, and ★★★★★ (five stars) is the highest rating.
Note: ratings are meant to be feedback on the quality / usefulness of the blog post or page. They are not supposed to be comment on the artist(s) or the music discussed in that particular text.
- In general, even though he has the ability to remove or alter incoming ratings, the author will avoid manipulating ratings, good or bad. However, if a bad rating (e.g., for a concert critique) could be perceived as aiming at artist or their performance, the author may (selectively) remove such a rating.
- To comment on artists, their performances, or the music they perform, please use the feedback form at the bottom of the relevant post or page.
Due to frequent (constant) abuse, creating user accounts is disabled.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?